Pacific Waterproofing provides an array of waterproofing and remedial services. This includes waterproofing of rooftops, car parks, basements, retaining walls, planter boxes, tanks, balconies, decks and facades.
As professional commercial waterproofers we strive to provide our clients with the best solution to their water leak issues by selecting the most reliable technique or application in conjunction with the highest quality products. In this way we can assure our clients that the integrity of their property is safeguarded and thus the value of their asset is maintained for the long term.
Our technical philosophy with waterproofing is twofold: 1) stop the water entering the building and 2) give the water somewhere to go. We are affiliated with several reputable suppliers of waterproofing products who can supply the most effective product for each situation and we have the skilled personnel to implement them. The personnel at Pacific Waterproofing service our clients with the following values in mind:
- Be prompt and reliable.
- Maintain clear and precise communication to ensure the job runs smoothly and exactly as required.
- Carry out the work professionally and to a standard above the required specifications.
- Be neat and tidy and always maintain a clean work site.
- Always comply with OH&S regulations for the safety of clients, public and personnel.
- Take care of the environment by disposing of waste responsibly.
Licenses & Insurances
- Pacific Waterproofing is a licensed waterproofing contractor License Number 233684C.
- We have Home Warranty Insurance eligibility.
- We have Public Liability Insurance cover of $20,000,000.
- We have a current workers compensation policy.
- We are a member number 571586 of the HIA.